This is my new(ish) website. Mmmm, it has that new website smell.
I made my first blog post nearly 2 months ago when this site was ACTUALLY new. Now it's starting to get slightly older. My excuse for taking so long to post my second post is very compelling, I'm sure. That excuse will be forthcoming indefinitely.
Anyhoo, I just put up a video all about bubble baths. Have you seen it? Don't worry. I don't get naked. But be warned, I DO sing.
It features John Green! And Chyna! And candles! And bubbles! Since making the video I have taken exactly ONE bubble bath mid-day. I wished and hoped I'd take more, but I often just feel like I don't have the time. So far it appears this challenge didn't really stick. But I'm optimistic.
I've also declared on WheezyNews that I'm going to try to get ripped (or do strength training a lot or whatever). I've already made 2 videos about it, but the first one is very dizzying because I walked around in circles a lot. Maybe just listen to it.
VIDEOS I'M WORKING ON
1) Pep Talks in the Mirror (featuring Josh Sundquist interview)
2) Why do People Like Music (featuring Rob Scallon interview)
3) Chyna tells me all my flaws
4) Why do People Like Getting Ripped (featuring my trainer and Filup Molina)
5) How I got ripped! (maybe, months from now, if I get ripped)
SOME TYPE OF CONCLUSION
I hope you have enjoyed this bloggy update. Let me know what your favorite part was and/or what you were eating while reading.